Monday, February 15, 2010

Change of Plans

I made a decision yesterday to drop out of the "Stinky Swamp Devil Competition" which was a creature contest amongst some friends of mine. I thought about it long and hard last night and realized that I'm not seeing any changes in my work, after I finished the base mesh for my creature I didn't feel excited about it at all & I it bothered me. I know I'm no professional yet and things take time, but I know that I'm not a concept artist either & it takes a great concept to produce a great model. This contest was set up so that we as artist would do everything form the concept to the final 3D composition & a concept artist is not my primary focus, so I've decided to search for some amazing concepts done by pros and start from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment